Open to ideas. Open to growth. Discover our Graduate and Summer Intern opportunities.
As Australia’s leading financial services provider, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people’s financial wellbeing.
Regardless of where you work at CommBank, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work.
We’re looking for graduates and summer interns from a wide range of disciplines who are passionate about developing their skills, taking hold of opportunities and meeting the needs of our customers.
Together we can achieve great things.
Our Graduate and Summer Intern Programs
Designed to attract the best and brightest, our Graduate and Summer Intern Programs are a challenging and rewarding way to kick-start a long-term career with us.
What can you expect as a Graduate or Summer Intern at CommBank?
As part of our Programs, you will:
- Contribute from day one: You’ll be given real work that impacts our business and our customers
- Receive training and development: You’ll receive Group-wide training and business area-specific training, and will also attend formal training for technical and soft-skill development
- Enjoy support and networking opportunities: You’ll have a mentor and a buddy to support you throughout your Program. You’ll also network with your fellow graduates/interns and with managers from across CommBank
- Gain access to senior management: You’ll have unique access to senior leaders, and our graduates have the chance to enjoy a breakfast with our CEO and our Group Executives
- Enjoy stability: Working at Australia’s largest bank, you benefit from fantastic offices with the latest technical innovations, corporate discounts and much more
- Have the opportunity to give back: You’ll have the chance to contribute to the community by participating in our community committee and other initiatives.
For more information visit www.commbank.com.au/graduate