Citibank in Australia is part of Citigroup, one of the world’s largest financial services organisations. By combining local expertise with the strength of Citibank’s worldwide consumer banking network, we are able to offer some of the world’s leading range of financial services.
Citi’s two major business divisions, Global Consumer Bank and Institutional Clients Group, operate in Australia. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group includes banking, capital markets and advisory, markets and securities services and treasury and trade solutions. It is one of the few banking groups in Australia with a full range of services and the ability to tap capital and expertise around the world.
Citi in Australia
In Australia, Citi businesses service more than 1 million consumers and 1,000 corporate customers, offering a proven combination of local expertise and global knowledge. Citi Australia’s operations encompass a well-established consumer bank, and a premier global corporate and investment bank.
Dreams. Realities. Whatever your ambition, we’ll help make it happen.
Citibank is committed to providing a progressive working environment for all our employees. As an employee you will experience:
- Staff commitment – to excellence and reaching your potential
- Flexibility and learning – set your own career path
- Network of global skills and experience
- Emphasis on performance, professionalism and efficiency.
We also offer access to valuable intelligence to help you exceed expectations and make
critical decisions – for our clients, your careers, and the business.
Every year, over 200,000 Citi employees provide their unique insight to over 200 million customers all over the world.
Innovation at Citi?
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We see innovation as a key driver of progress, and Citi is involved in progress in all its shapes and forms across the globe. We are the perfect home for restless and inquiring minds – people who see the way forward, unleash the power of the very latest technology, and change banking for the better.
Here are just a few examples of what we are doing to drive innovation, both within our business, and in the wider world:
- Citi Ventures: Our innovation engine in Silicon Valley – this is the part of the business committed to conceiving, launching and scaling new initiatives with the potential to transform the future of financial services. Our Ventures team analyses market signals and brings the best from the outside in to Citi. Learn more.
- Citi FinTech: To accelerate speed to market with next-generation mobile banking capabilities, Citi’s Global Consumer Bank established a unit called Citi FinTech. This agile unit is charged with designing a mobile banking solution that delivers a radically simple, connected customer experience across a full range of client actions: Borrow, Pay, Save, Invest and Protect.
- Citi Mobile Challenge: Citi Mobile Challenge is a next-generation accelerator that combines a virtual hackathon with an incubator, connects a worldwide network of FinTech experts, and taps into Citi’s unparalleled global sponsors and clients to discover solutions across more than 100 markets. Learn more.
See how Citi’s collaborative culture empowers our employees to make an impact every day. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms.
- Citi Australia 2019 Internship Networking Evening
- Investment Banking, 2019 Summer Analyst, Sydney
- Investment Banking, 2019 Summer Analyst, Melbourne
- Global Markets, 2019 Summer Analyst, Sydney
Citi Australia Graduate Program
As a graduate, you’ll join Citi in their two-year program with structured rotations within your business area. Check out the video below to find out more!