Founded in Australia in 2002, we harness data to power breakthrough possibilities for individuals, organisations and society. We believe in using data for progress with great care and responsibility as data is the footprint of human behaviour.
With 9 offices worldwide, headquartered in Sydney we have a global team with a unique blend of capabilities from strategy consultants, data scientists, engineers and futurists all-ready to take you under their wing. We work with iconic global brands partnering on their greatest challenges and unlocking transformational opportunities.
Are you the bright, curious and enthusiastic graduate or intern we are looking for? We want you to enjoy problem solving and thinking outside the box. There is no ‘target’ degree for us, rather we look for the critical thinking and analytical mindset that our work involves. We want you to enjoy being part of a supportive, fun and collaborative culture where you can see in action data powering possibilities.
But Quantium doesn’t just look for graduates and interns for 3 or 18 months, we look for our future client leads, data scientists and senior engineers. Watching your career grow is important to us, and therefore at the end of the Graduate Academy we promote you into a new role with new challenges. So, get ready to make long term impact!
Summer Internships: Data Analyst & Software Engineering
Duration: November 2019 to February 2020 for 9 weeks
(yes, it works with UNSW trimesters – we got you!)
Applications open: June 2019 via GradConnection
- Work on real-life graduate work with client impacts
- Experience life as part of one of our various industry verticals (i.e. Health, Retail, Product Analytics, Technology, Consumer Services & Property, FMCG, Government, Insurance, Media, Banking & Wealth)
- Fortnightly ‘Lunch n learns’ with different members of our team to network and get to know the people of different levels in the business – from recent graduates to our co-founders and executive team
- Join our family friendly Quantium Christmas party and let your hair down before a well deserved Christmas shut down
- Learn on the job from the extremely gifted employees
- Access as many of our 50+ technical training courses that you would like
If you are interested to learn more about the world of big data, the array of unique projects our teams work on or if you have any general questions that you would like to ask please reach out to our graduate recruitment team at: email@example.com
P.s if you would like some hints on how to put your best foot forward with the upcoming intern campaign feel free to check out our podcast which speaks about interviewing, how to decide what to apply for and how to nail the job once you’re there