Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting, with offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries.
Clients bring us their greatest challenges – problems that global companies, non-profit organizations and even government institutions can’t always solve without outside expertise. Oliver Wyman assigns teams of experts to tackle each part of these complex problems and develop new solutions that change what’s possible for our clients, their industries, and society.
Visit an Oliver Wyman office anywhere in the world and you will feel it: The buzz of people who are doing work that matters with a sense of purpose. There’s no corporate mold to fit and hierarchy doesn’t get in the way. Better ideas win and everybody is encouraged to contribute. Join us if you are excited by unfamiliar challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who laugh easily, speak their minds and measure success by what gets accomplished, not how many hours are worked.
See the story: From History Major to Management Consultant: One Year In
What We Offer
- Consultants travel and work on high impact projects within teams from the start. As a new Consultant, you will focus on research and analysis, with a lot of freedom to structure your own work. We will support you in rapidly developing your communication, slide writing and client management skills.
- This isn’t a 2-year program. There’s no up or out. At Oliver Wyman you’ll make an impact from the start, and have enhanced experiences earlier in your career. Our focus on undergraduate hiring means we have designed innovative training & development, mentoring, and flexible work programs around you as a future leader, not as a two-year temporary employee.
- The variety of projects that you work on will extend your skills and compress years of industry experience into months. New Consultants at Oliver Wyman get greater client exposure and develop unique expertise sooner than their peers at other consulting firms. Specialized expertise enables you to ‘own’ an area of our business early on and create more impact for our clients.
- Your career trajectory is based on performance. Strong performance is rewarded financially and with upward career movement. Our flexible development model allows you to set your own course and speed. While we sponsor consultants who want to get an MBA, it’s not a requirement for advancement in the firm.
- You will be mentored by Oliver Wyman leaders at every stage, from informal ‘buddies’ to formal Career Advisors, to a dedicated Talent Manager.
- We offer company sponsorship of advanced degrees and processional accreditation.
- We believe inspired people with interesting lives make better Consultants. We care deeply about sustainable work-life quality and provide for career flexibility with a variety of programs including sabbaticals and non-profit fellowships.
Join us at our Company Presentation and Panel Q&A session to hear first-hand what it’s like to be a Consultant at Oliver Wyman
APPLY ONLINE at www.oliverwyman.com/careers