As a Capital W member, you will join our mailing list and receive fortnightly emails with:
- Invitations to events hosted by Capital W
- Invitations to events hosted by our sponsors
- Information on opportunities from our sponsors
- Information on volunteering with Capital W
- Reminders of key application closing dates
- Our tri-annual publication, “The ReCap”
With over 2000 members, we are the largest professional association for female undergraduate students in New South Wales.
Frequently asked questions
Our goal is to help female students develop the skills, confidence and inspiration needed to become successful business leaders. We accomplish this through our partnerships with industry-leading firms, numerous networking opportunities and small scale workshops.
It works both ways – the industry needs to attract women from the first moment they step onto campus and female students need to have the necessary skills to stand out from the competitive graduate crowd. It is vital that students explore the variety of opportunities available in the corporate landscape. Majoring in accounting does not mean you must become an auditor. The possibilities are endless and Capital W is here to help you navigate them!