We are a leading independent corporate advisory and investment banking firm founded by some of the most experienced corporate advisers in the Australian market. We specialise in providing the highest quality, independent advice on strategy, M&A and capital market activities. In addition, premier global NYSE-listed advisory firm Evercore (US$3.5 billion market capitalization, 28 offices worldwide) has a minority investment and global strategic alliance with Luminis to better serve our respective clients globally.
The event is for female penultimate students and provides an opportunity to:
- Network with Luminis’ bankers
- Learn more about Luminis and what we do
- Learn more about a career in investment banking
- Receive investment banking interview tips
When: 4pm to 7.30pm, Wednesday 26 June 2019
Where: Luminis Partners Offices, Level 32, Aurora Place, 88 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000
How to Apply
Please visit luminispartners.com/careers to put in your application. Click Graduate/Intern Application and choose Women in Investment Banking Workshop under the Role drop down menu.
There are limited spaces and the event is open to female penultimate students with the following attributes:
- A keen and genuine interest in markets and M&A
- Analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit (people who create opportunities rather than wait for them)
- ‘Hands on’ self-starter attitude
- A range of genuine interests outside of university
- Strong academic record
- An interest in taking part in our Summer Internship
Submit by Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript
- Answer 1 of the following questions (maximum 80 words) (please upload in the Cover Letter section of the application form):
- Why are you interested in a career in investment banking?
- What attributes do you think are needed to be successful in investment banking?
- What attracts you to Luminis?