Applications are now open for Bain & Company’s True North Women’s Scholarship, closing on 5 July.
The program is designed for high-achieving female students, with the hope of inspiring them with personal impact stories and equipping them with the skills needed to succeed on their unique career journey.
The scholarship is open to female university students from any year level and the winner receives $15 000, a Bain mentor and a possible offer for an Associate Consultant (graduate) role.
Attend a True North workshop and networking event on 26 June
If you’d like to learn more about the Scholarship, as well as meet members of the Sydney leadership team and consulting staff, you can express interest in attending an in-office workshop and networking event on Wednesday 26 June.
As there are limited spots available, invitations will be issued on Friday 21 June to those selected to attend.
What Bain is looking for in Scholarship applicants:
- A strong academic achiever
- Great communication skills
- Drive and passion to solve difficult problems
- Active in community or extracurricular activities
- You do not need a background in Business/Commerce and applications from diverse populations are encouraged.
How to apply for the Scholarship
Applications will close at 12pm AEST on Friday 5 July. If you meet the eligibility criteria outlined online, apply now with the following documents:
- CV (1-2 pages) including ATAR or WAM
- University transcripts (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- A cover letter (1 page), addressed to Ms. Jasmine Chhabra, Snr Coordinator Recruiting, outlining why you’re interested in receiving the Scholarship