Morgan Stanley believes capital has the power to create positive change in the world. The biggest and most impactful changes come from people like you.
Interested to launch your career with Morgan Stanley in Sydney? We are now hiring full-time analysts in our Investment Banking Division, to join us in February 2021.
Our Full-time Analysts will go through a bespoke training program that includes an orientation to the Firm, technical training, teambuilding and volunteering opportunities. The program allows analysts to build a strong network among their peers, have a strong understanding of Morgan Stanley’s culture, and to acquire skills that fully prepare them for a long-term career at Morgan Stanley.
We are looking for students who:
- Will be graduating between June to December 2020 from a university in Australia or New Zealand
- Will be able to work full-time starting February 2021
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Are team players with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Are committed to excellence in their work and maintain high professional and ethical standard
Ready to apply?
Submit your application here before 19 July 2020.
For more information:
- More helpful tips are available in the Application Resources section of our website.
- You can also visit morganstanley.com/campus to learn more about our campus programs
- To understand more about Diversity & Inclusion in Morgan Stanley, click here
We look forward to receiving your application soon. For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.