Morgan Stanley believes capital has the power to create positive change in the world. The biggest and most impactful changes come from people like you. If you come to Morgan Stanley, what will you create?
Our Winter Analyst Program is designed to provide a realistic view of Investment Banking by having Winter Analysts assume the functions of Full-time Analysts for 10-12 weeks. You are typically assigned to a specific group where you will work on a variety of transactions. Along the way, you will obtain a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial analysis and deal execution. You will be expected to start learning how to market the Firm’s products and services effectively.
Hiring locations: Hong Kong and Singapore Internship Period: Late November 2019 to early February 2020 (10-12 weeks)
Key responsibilities include:
• Analyzing financial and operating information relating to corporations and industries.
• Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance.
• Building models to depict projected financial results and to value companies.
• Developing marketing memoranda.
• Participating actively in the execution of financing and/or M&A transactions
Skillset / Requirements
• You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with outstanding academics, graduating in late 2020.
• A genuine interest and understanding of the Asian financial markets
• Fluency in English required
• Fluency in Mandarin (for Hong Kong) or a Southeast Asian language (for Singapore) would be an advantage
Ready to apply? Click here to apply now.
Application Deadline: 10am HKT, 16 July 2019 (Tuesday)
We look forward to receiving your application soon.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.