Due to continued business growth, we are currently seeking two Graduate Trainees to work in the Agricultural trading business.
Commodities and Financial Markets (CFM) provides clients with risk and capital solutions across physical and financial markets.
CFM’s diverse platform has evolved over more than 30 years and provides financing, financial hedging, physical execution and access to market pricing for clients exposed to commodities and financial markets. Markets covered include energy; metals, mining and agriculture; fixed income and currencies; credit; and futures.
CFM’s global reach includes 24-hour market coverage with staff located in more than 20 offices across the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
We look for people who drive their own success. People who are high calibre, motivated, flexible and creative. We want diverse thinking and perspectives as these make our business better. In return, we offer you the support and freedom to own your career.
You will be an integral part of the team from day one. You’ll gain hands-on experience from the start, with an opportunity to build on your technical skills and improve your business knowledge working with colleagues across all levels. Your development will be tailored to your needs, helping you reach your potential while you make a valuable contribution to our business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Opportunity to gain product knowledge in global agricultural derivative pricing and valuation. A detailed understanding and knowledge of the world grain and oilseed economics.
- Market analysis of existing markets to clients
- Working on specific projects depending on business needs
- Administrative tasks with responsibility for specific daily or weekly tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong academic background in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering or other relevant studies
- Advanced level of skill and knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Strong numerical skills and business acumen
- High accuracy rates and a high standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high paced environment, and appropriately prioritise competing demands
- Working well in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, Proactive and Flexible attitude
- Mandarin language skills would be highly regarded
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply via our website www.macquarie.com/careers and search job number 926803.